Sales & Service
At StandardAero, everything we do is to enhance your ownership and operating experience. Our employees are extremely knowledgeable and experienced with PT6A engines and our dedicated program managers ensure that your unique customer requirements are met.
Can StandardAero upgrade your engines in your hangar?
StandardAero’s FAA-Approved Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) can be performed at a hangar of your choice. In just five days, you can enjoy greater engine performance at approximately the same cost as an overhaul.
Our employees will give you good, objective advice about your options and provide better maintenance and installation capabilities than someone who is accustomed to working on other types of powerplants.
StandardAero’s PT6A-52 Engine Upgrade is compatible with many popular King Air Upgrades including:
- Raisbeck Quiet Turbofan Propellers
- Raisbeck Ram Air Recovery System
- Raisbeck Enhanced Performance Leading Edges
- Raisbeck Dual Aft Body Strakes
- Raisbeck High Floatation Gear Doors
- Raisbeck Nacelle Wing Lockers
- Raisbeck Crown Wing Lockers
- BLR Winglet Systems
- Garmin G1000 Integrated Avionics System & GFC 700 Automatic Flight Control System
- Frakes Exhaust Stacks
- Commuter Air Technology Exhaust Gas Extractors(*)
- Butterfied Industries Air / Oil Separator System
- Butterfield Industries Oil Residue Collection System
(*) pending approval