King Air 200/B200 Series Engine Upgrade Program
What are the benefits of upgrading the engines on your King Air 200 Series Aircraft?
PT6A-41 and PT6A-42 engines have been in service for more than 35 years, and many are now approaching their third or fourth overhaul. Low Cycle Fatigue (LCF) replacement, Service Bulletin (SB) requirements and customer build specifications are driving increasing overhaul and maintenance costs.
Upgrading to factory new PT6A-42 or PT6A-52 engines provides you with the benefits of Pratt & Whitney Canada’s latest design and technology. With improved engine reliability, the engines shouldn’t require a shop visit for service bulletins, hot section inspection or overhaul for several years.
Not only does the engine upgrade improve reliability, it has a cooler running hot section and improved compressor efficiency – giving you a stronger and more powerful aircraft.
The StandardAero King Air 200 Engine Upgrade Program replaces your existing PT6A-41 engines with either factory new or time-continued PT6A-42 engines.
The StandardAero King Air B200 Engine Upgrade Program replaces your existing PT6A-41 or PT6A-42 engines with factory new PT6A-52 engines.
Upgrading to more efficient engines will also provide:
- Increased Cruise Speeds:
- Increased Rate of Climb:
- Increased single-engine service ceiling
- Increased maximum range and optimal RVSM platform
- Decreased time/fuel to climb
- Reduced operating expense
StandardAero will also supplement the OEM Warranty with a new StandardAero Engine Warranty, giving you peace of mind.
For more information about how you can upgrade your King Air 200 Series Aircraft, please contact one of our local sales representatives.
Is StandardAero’s PT6A-52 Engine Upgrade compatible with other STCs?
Yes it is! StandardAero’s upgrade program works together with many popular King Air Upgrades including:
- Raisbeck Quiet Turbofan Propellers
- Raisbeck Ram Air Recovery System
- Raisbeck Enhanced Performance Leading Edges
- Raisbeck Dual Aft Body Strakes
- Raisbeck High Floatation Gear Doors
- Raisbeck Nacelle Wing Lockers
- Raisbeck Crown Wing Lockers
- BLR Winglet Systems
- Garmin G1000 Integrated Avionics System & GFC 700 Automatic Flight Control System
- Frakes Exhaust Stacks
- Commuter Air Technology Exhaust Gas Extractors(*)
- Butterfied Industries Air / Oil Separator System
- Butterfield Industries Oil Residue Collection System
(*) pending approval